The finished product is BEAUTIFUL! I love Christmas time :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Decorating the Tree
On Sunday we decorated our Christmas tree. Samantha and Matthew had a blast putting on all of the ornaments (well not ALL of them, the high ones were a little tough!) Sammie of course needed to do a her classic "Model Pose" in front of the tree!








The finished product is BEAUTIFUL! I love Christmas time :)
The finished product is BEAUTIFUL! I love Christmas time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love these children. You better watch them so you know who doesn't try to take one. She tried to take the baby I had when I was 16.
So cute! I miss them!
Oh...I miss you to, JRE! :)
O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree How lovely is my Jennah
Oh so cute!!!
Are you going to be here for Christmas? Can I see you?
Post a Comment