Saturday, April 4, 2009
The Little Mermaid
A few weeks ago Christine, Mckay and I went into the city to see a play. While standing in line at the TKTS in Times Square we decided on seeing The Little Mermaid. Well I had already seen the play last summer when Kendall and Bryan came out to visit but it wasn't going to stop me from seeing this amazing play again. It is absolutely fabulous! I couldn't resist buying the soundtrack the next day...I don't know what took me so long? I highly recommend this play to anyone who is looking for something to see!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so freaking good! That stupid lady ruined our picture! um...hello! MOVE!
I didn't even know that was on Broadway, how fun! How do you keep from singing out loud at the play??? I'm so jealous that you live so close to New York.
I am SO excited to come see you!!
What a fun play to see! do you see mckay much? totally forgot he was back there too.
Post a Comment