This fabulous lady was in town last week for a layover and I got to spend the day with her. I love my mommy and we always have so much fun when we are together. It doesn't take much to make us laugh and we always enjoy our time with one another! She even brought me some yummy fresh sourdough bread from San Francisco and my favorite airplane cookies! She's the best!!!
Posing in front of her favorite terminal...Dulles

Back to work

Love you mom! Can't wait to see you next week for Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
So, about 2 years I was at the LAX in the security line when all of a sudden 5-6 flight stuartists were all cutting in front of me... and one of them happened to be your mom! small world! Im glad you were able to spend some time with her - thats always fun!
i love her! Are you coming for christmas love?
Post a Comment