Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Millicent and Christian tie the knot!

Millie and Christian got married on June 12th in the Los Angeles Temple. It was such an amazing wedding and I couldn't be happier for my best friend! She was an absolutely stunning bride and just so happy!! It worked out that I was able to fly home for the wedding and stay for 10 days! I love being home with my family and friends. I'm glad it was Millie and Christian's wedding that got me home this time!

Rehearsal dinner at the San Dimas Country Club

The happy couple

Waiting with my mom outside of the temple

Just some of the flower girls

Here comes the bride and groom




That's one big group

The Bahr's

Millie doing some posing for the camera

The bride with her flower girls

Junior Bridesmaids

Millie and her brothers

Close friends

Love my best friend

Cutting the cake

Dancing the night away



Calling it a night :)

Dr. and Mrs. Bahr on their way...

3 comments:

Jessica Shumway said...

WOW! Millie looked beautiful! :) And all those flower girls were so cute.

And holy crap, someone seriously took it out on their car! haha!

Christine said...

Cute pictures! Looks like it was a fun wedding. Gotta love weddings. ha.

Millicent said...

Such a fun day. So happy you were there. Thank you, again, for coming! You forgot to mention that you caught the bouquet. :)

Love you!