Monday, August 3, 2009

The 4th in DC

This year I spent the 4th in DC with Millicent and my new roommate Chareese! It actually worked out really well because I was able to move A LOT of my stuff down to my new apartment. After the stuff was dropped into my room, the fun began! Millie and I did what we enjoy most on this earth....we caught some sun rays on our back porch. We didn't care if people thought it was a little white trash. We would prefer to consider it more Sex and the Cityish! We went to "The Capital on the 4th" dress rehearsal and enjoyed a wonderful night and great weather. Then we went up on the hill where the air force memorial is and watched the fireworks over the district! It was a perfect 4th and I am so excited to move in with these girls! Only a few more weeks!!!

Capital's dress rehearsal with Millie Mae







Roomies in the car ( we all got the white shirt memo!)

Millie just "poppin a squat" while on an important phone call

Watch out DC! The three of us will be under one roof!

Me and Chareese

Pretty fireworks over the Mall

Passing time while sitting in traffic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love fireworks, but I love you more Jennah.