Last week I was meeting my favorite set of sisters for lunch in Irvine and Laura called me before lunch and asked if I would like 4 tickets to the Dodger game? She knows I'm a huge Angels fan and that I don't like the Dodgers, but baseball is baseball and I love baseball! So I was a Brewers fan for the night. I went with my parents and took my little nephew Marshall. Marshall heard I had tickets and carried his glove and ball around for the next 24 hours. He was on a mission to get his ball signed by any player but it didn't happen. He walked away with a Dodgers bat that his Aunt Jennah couldn't resist buying for him! :)
My little Marshall Baby!

Grandma and Marshall

Manny up to bat...please notice his bat is not in his hands, it's flying into the stands


This kid just loves the game!

Wayne and Laura

Loving his Aunt Jennah

Me and my mommy


Future Baller

Dirty Manny

He's an Angels fan at heart just like his Aunt Jennah

Marshall and his new bat
1 comment:
Fun!!! And Oh my goodness, I LOVE your pic at the top of your blog!;)
Post a Comment