This is how they told my parents. Torey sent a picture from the mission and on the signs they are holding it says, "Kendall is pregnant!" (in English and Portuguese) My favorite is the little girl in the front who has more attitude than all the Ellis girls combined!

7 comments:
haha! I love that girl in the corner! And Yay for Kendall!!
K so I heard this, but I had no idea how your parents found out! That is soooo darling! And yes, the girl in the front- so much sass. Darling. congrats soon to be auntie again!
That was such a clever idea!!! And how exciting that you get to be an Aunt again.
So so so so soooooooo exciting!
OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for Kendall and Bryan and all you guys too! How cute that Torey sent that picture. How clever. So cute. We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl LeDuc.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm dying over the news (Amy told me a couple of days ago!) I'm so stinkin' excited!!!
And how she told your parents --- DARLING!!!
The little boy in the yellow flexing his muscles is pretty adoarable. The sassy girl looks like someone I could be friends with. :)
Kendall's going to be a mommy!!
Post a Comment