When asked, most people would say that the Christmas season is their favorite time of the year and I would have to agree, it's great! Not only do I get to celebrate Christmas with family and friends, my birthday also falls a few days before Santa comes. Well, this girl has a different "favorite season" and that would be the BASEBALL season!!! I. LOVE. BASEBALL! I value myself as a sports enthusiast, but Baseball is my pride and joy.
Los Angeles Angels Game: I love my Sammie J! Millie loves her hot dog And I love kettle corn! We met the Easter Bunny Classic Millie Washington Nationals Game: Baltimore Orioles Game: Having fun in the gift shop Brennan came to visit!
2 comments:
man. those are some good national's seats! I need to come out asap!
That was a tasty dog...and a funny bunny. Gotta love summer nights at a baseball game.
Post a Comment